We answer your questions, capture your ideas, and understand your needs and goals to design right and build smart. We are your guide from start to finish, providing a detailed roadmap to control surprises and budget overages.
Our Services Include:
- Creative architectural design
- Unique interior design.
- AutoCAD blueprints.
- City planning and building department approvals.
- Obtaining building permits.
- Quality construction with craftmanship.
Our Specializations include Going-Up, Bumping-Out, and Building from within:
- 1st and 2nd Floor Room Additions to create more space for you and your family.
- Master Suite Room Additions with plenty of closet space, large bathroom, and a fabulous bedroom.
- ADU Room Additions that keep family close, while providing family members with the independence they want.
- Open Floor Plans perfect for entertaining and gathering close with family.
- Complete Whole House Remodels to reshape your home and capture wasted space using new materials.
First Floor Room Additions are a great way to expand upon your home’s original square footage and are popular for our clients who have additional backyard space to maximize as living space. We design and construct small and large room additions to meet your goals and work harmoniously with your existing home including your backyard space. The exterior living area is a premium and just as vital as your addition. We design thoughtfully and efficiently, and do not overbuild your property or exceed your construction budget.
Second Story Room Additions are attractive to our clients who may not have the space to expand the first floor and meet their living goals or choose to not give up backyard space. Our second story additions are designed for our clients looking for a tranquil and large master suite, a growing family needing new bedrooms, game room, and/or a home office.
It is important to know, when a second-story addition is built over an existing first floor, the first floor is often required to be remodeled because the existing first floor structural components cannot support the second, for this reason we carefully monitor the construction budget.
Interior Whole House Remodel and Open Floor Plan Redesigns Make Your Home Feel Larger. We often reconfigure and maximize a home’s existing square footage to make it more flexible, functional, and easy to use with an open floor plan. We capture underutilized space by removing load bearing walls and connecting your kitchen to a dining and/or living room.
We also blend indoor and outdoor living spaces which virtually doubles the floor space of your home. Connecting your home’s interior living areas to your backyard, deck, or patio with an indoor-outdoor design concept will provide you the opportunity to host more guests and enjoy more living space.
Contact us for a Free Consultation >>