Whether it’s one of our ADU pre-designed floor plans, a custom plan, or a mix of the two, we collaborate with you to provide a design specific to meet your goals.
Our ADUs are designed with utility in mind to make rooms flexible and have multiple purposes. We incorporate Aging-In-Place design strategies whenever possible so your ADU will work for anyone – no matter their age or condition.
Here are just some of the features we most often include in our ADU designs:
- Generously sized bedrooms, closets, and living or great room.
- An abundance of natural light.
- One full bath with a curbless shower or bathtub.
- A kitchen that balances function and aesthetics.
- Private entrance small yard with small yard/garden space.
- Privacy from the main residence.
- A laundry area and all the amenities you would find in a typical home.
- A multi-function common area ideal for use as a dining /family /living room or office.
- Energy efficient water heating and space heating such as tankless water heaters and mini split ductless heating and air conditioning.
- Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Long site lines from inside to outside with vaulted ceilings to provide a light and airy space that feels larger.
- Accordion, sliding, or French doors that lead to a patio or deck extending the indoor living space to the outdoor.
- A loft and other long term storage solutions.
Contact us today for a free consultation so we can help design a floor plan for your ADU.