One of the most striking things about ADUs is the utility they provide.
Support Your Family:
- An ADU allows an elderly parent to be close but also to live independently and enhance your family’s life. ADUs are typically smaller and easier to care for. Our Aging-In-Place design strategies create a home that is usable no matter the age or physical condition of the occupants.
- An ADU can provide a safe and private haven for your children during or after college while they focus on school or are transitioning into the workforce.
Invest in your property and become financially secure:
- Rental income from a second unit can allow you to buy a home you may not have been able to afford otherwise and pay down your mortgage more quickly.
- Utilize a rental property for retirement and passive income.
Build A Place of Sanctuary:
- Escape while remodeling your main home.
- Travel more often by renting out your main house and having an ADU to return to as needed.
- A separate office/personal space for peace of mind and to be able increase productivity.
- A guest room for visitors.
Contact us so we can create an ADU that will meet your needs.