Harding Design & Construction is a family run business committed to maintaining its philosophies. We provide excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship that make your home more comfortable, functional, safe, and efficient while improving the look and feel of your home.
We're unique in offering concept-to-completion building, including development, design, and construction. We strive to work with our clients as true partners and are completely dedicated to customer satisfaction from the beginning of the project to the end.
Harding Design & Construction is a D/B/A of Wes Harding Construction, Inc. was founded in 2007, is licensed with the state of California as a General Building Contractor with a specialty Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning License #895042, is fully bonded, carries Worker's Compensation insurance, as well as General Liability insurance.
Wes Harding is President of Harding Design and Construction. He is a graduate of Wilson High School, Long Beach City College, and California State University Long Beach. Wes helps support his community as a Long Beach Rotarian and Belmont Heights Community Association Board Member.
Our Certifications and Designations:
- Build It Green Certified Green Building Professional and GreenPoint Home Performance Rater for new and existing homes.
- Home Performance with Energy Star Contractor.
- Efficiency First Founding Member and Steering Committee Board Member of the Efficiency First Los Angeles Chapter.
- Building Performance Institute Building Analyst Professional, Envelope Professional, Trainer, and Proctor.
- CalCERTS Home Energy Building Performance HERs Rater.
- Energy Upgrade California Participating Contractor.
- Certified in air balancing, system performance and re-design through the National Comfort Institute.
- Lead-safe certified firm by the EPA in Renovation Repair and Painting.
- Former Program Coordinator and Trainer for the CSULB Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development's Green and Sustainable Building Certificate Program.
- Former Long Beach City College Green Advisory Board Member.
- Former Trainer for the California Clean Energy Workforce Training Program (California Green Workforce Training) for Long Beach City College, North Orange County Community College District, and South Bay Work Force Investment Board Gateways to Green Building Program.